Sunday, August 4, 2013

100th Post!

Woohoo! This is my 100th blog post. Thanks for checking in with our family and the stuff we're doing over here. This blog has been a really nice way to keep in touch with our friends and family back home, and also a great way for me to get out of scrapbook duty!




Special thanks to Sara who always comments! Sara and her husband, Shawn, have had a blog since 2006(!) and were the inspiration for ours. Thanks for your comments, Sara! I love reading them.





Special thanks to my mom who I think about when I write the posts and who I blame for my inclusion of way too many pictures of the boys - Grandma likes them! She also taught me how to make a mean pineapple fruit boat and pose for corny pictures :)



And, special thanks to Nathan whose favorite thing to do is load us up in the car and go anywhere. Kids won't slow this man down! He just throws more carseats and diapers in the car and keeps driving. It does make for good blog material :) I've hired him to do another guest blog soon.


Yay for 100 blog posts!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!! 100 posts is awesome!! And I love getting a shout out. So fun to see that picture of me with Leo!!!

    ReplyDelete