Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter here in Sasebo!


I'm celebrating by resurrecting the blog.

The boys spent the day giggling...

 

hunting for eggs...



...and devouring their loot.


Wilson was pretty happy he got the golden egg this year.


We hope you had a great Easter, too! 

More to come with the blog - I've really missed updating it and I've got a few months backlog that I'm excited to post. I'd like to say people have been hounding me about it, but that wasn't really the case. My dad did ask about it once - thanks, Dad :) See you back here soon!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have started posting again! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were missed! But think of what you accomplished while you were away! A whole masters degree added into the mix. Way to go!!!!

    The boys look so adorable. What a fun post. Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks Candace and Sara!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad we got a shot of Archie checking out his baseball cards! - Nathan

    ReplyDelete