Friday, June 8, 2012

Haircut!


We knew it was time for Wilson to get a haircut when someone at the daycare asked which kid was mine and I described him as the kid with the big hair. The humidity is really crazy here! If anyone (Ely?) has tips for managing the new fro I'm sporting, please share.

And, here are some shots of the boys being cute on the playground.






Wilson always says he's flying to Japan when he gets on this space shuttle. Not sure he's grasping that we're in Japan already or what space shuttles actually do.

4 comments:

  1. The boys look so grown up!!! I use a lot of products to keep my frizz fro from being too wild. Frizz Ease has some good products. Let me know if I need to send you son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! I was checking out the Frizz Ease products the other day - weird! I went back and forth between the cream and the secret weapon one (which I almost went with just for the name!). I wish I could work a short do like you! I'm sure it'd be much easier to manage. I saw that your job is official now - yay! And congrats 'officially' from us!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Glad the FrizzEase is helping a bit. I always joke with the kids about my hair-ometer which can show humidity in an instant (especially in the shadow it casts on the smartboard)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have friz so much as super curly hair, but when I don't want it out of control I'll put on a skull cap right after I get out of the shower and keep it on till it dries.

    ReplyDelete