Thursday, August 16, 2012

Upgrade

Nathan wasn't thrilled with his cute and boxy commuter car. I think his main complaints were the color and the fact that it kind of felt like driving a golf cart with the small engine. The interior was also pretty dated - think black background with neon blue stripes and magenta dots throughout. No major complaints, just a bunch of little ones. Since it's PCS season there are a bunch of cars wanted and for sale pretty cheap around the base. We had our eyes peeled, found this car and got a great deal on it. The paperwork was a bit of a hassle but not too bad, and we sold the other car within a few days.  I don't think we'll be upgrading again since we're pretty happy with our new little car.




I should mention that Nathan is generously letting me drive it and is taking the minivan (yes, I'm admitting it is one now!) to work. I think it's pretty fun to drive, but pretty soon I'm sure I'll go back to my standard housewifemobile and let Nathan take the cuter car.
Thanks, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment