Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break

Japan's school year begins in April, so this month Wilson's class put on an end of the year performance for the parents. It was really cute. I'm sure Wilson would have been a super star had it not been held on the day he returned to school after being gone for a month on vacation. Wilson made the most out of his little practice and made up for it with enthusiasm. Here's a little clip that was taken right after Leo fell off a chair he was standing on to see. I'm assuming that distracted Wilson and that's why he's in the front row when the rest of his color hats have moved to the back row. Also, please try to ignore the kid next to Wilson - I'm sure he just thought that was his pocket. Anyway, enjoy! I sure did :)


I'm saving the extended version to inflict only on grandparents through email, but let me know if you're interested and I can send it along!

Now our cutie has a two week Spring Break until he moves to his new class. Here he is on the last day he can wear his normal clothes to school. We just got the uniforms for next year and they are pretty darn adorable. 


Good job finishing up your first year of school, Wilson! 
We're so proud of you.

1 comment: