Thursday, March 28, 2013

Stitches

Leo spiced up an otherwise normal and relaxing Thursday night by taking us on a trip to the ER. He fell backwards on a little car right into the corner of the coffee table. It was a real gusher. That and the screaming both stopped after about 5 minutes. We considered not even bringing him in, but the cut looked pretty big. He ended up getting three stitches. The procedure looked pretty painful at the clinic, but he woke up this morning with no complaints. 

I think I'll let his crazy bedhead slide for today :)


Trips to the ER
Leo - 2   Wilson - 0

2 comments:

  1. Poor bug! Shawn reports that his younger brother also was more apt to be in the ER. He claims its the blond hair. I countered that I have blond hair and never made any trips to the ER as a child (or as an adult for that matter).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, I see a hair color/ER numbers study brewing somewhere. In our family it was my youngest brother who was always in the ER. We thought it was because he was a boy and they're - you know, boys. But maybe the ER might be just another tool the youngest uses as an attention seeker?? Like, oh he can talk? Watch me bust my head open! Ha, I don't know but Leo sure keeps us on our toes! Nathan and I have never had a stitch in our lives and he barely made it 2 years... No trips to the ER ever Sara?? You're amazing.

      Delete